Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Carson Jeremy Lamb

I have been looking forward to nieces and nephews for years now! (That's no exaggeration either.) My sister-in-law had my first nephew on May 8, 2008, but they live in Texas and it is so hard to be the favorite auntie from a couple states away. My sister lives 20 minutes away from me and I was elated to hear the news when she got pregnant. Even more exciting was that she was having a boy also! Carson Jeremy Lamb was born 09/09/09. I anxiously waited for him and my sister to be brought to the recovery room so I could go meet him.
The first thing I thought when I saw his sweet little face was: "he's perfect". He is absolutely the cutest baby I've ever seen! (Since he was a cesarean section baby his face and head were in perfect condition.) I fell in love with the little guy immediately.

My brother-in-law, Jason, and Carson just a few hours after he was born. Jason is an amazing dad, I love watching him with his son.


Being that their last name is Lamb I spare nothing when I find something they could use that has lambs on it. This particular blanket I actually bought together with another set of lamb items before I even knew they were pregnant! Haha. My mom bought the other set that was similar. We didn't have to wait long though because we got them around Christmas and found out they were pregnant only a couple of months later.


He looked like a little Italian baby with olive colored skin and dark features, it was funny to see him next to my pale sister (haha, just kidding, you're not too pale Robin ;) ) I just think he's face is so adorable! Grandpa says I'm biased, but I don't think so....I mean look at him, who could argue!?!


Such a sweet little smile too.


When he was 2 months old my oldest nephew, Jay, came to visit. Jay was only a year and a half old and he was so funny with Carson.


Carson just a little after 6 months old, totally punched his uncle Kolby in the eye (with the help of his Tito, Kevin)


My favorite thing in this whole world is to get this little boy to smile and laugh!


My sister made his hat and pants out of an old, favorite shirt of his dads. Ya, my sis has mad skills! She didn't even use a pattern!!!


You might be questioning my auntie quality level since this post is 6 months after he was born, but I was so busy being an auntie that I just didn't have time!

1 comment:

Robin Lamb said...

You're a riot! And I'm not white. My baby is just really really tan!