Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

You should know Halloween is one of my favorite holidays...free candy...genius! I normally go all out...sadly this year I failed. I regressed in my costume creativity due to lack of time. I ended up reusing a dress up outfit I had on hand from an tim-tam camo-slamo night a few years ago. Though I was a failure, making up my costume just minutes before I walked out the door, my friends did not drop the ball like me! Here are the boys I work with (Jason is 6 and was Batman; Logan is 4 and was Spiderman). We went to my Stakes trunk-or-treat, they loved it...I must admit I enjoyed it too...the free goodies didn't hurt one bit! The twins featured are my friends Brandon (a.k.a. Tom) and Brad, who always win first place at any party they gallivant to. If you have seen Monte Python and the Holy Grail, then you will recognize them, classic!

Jason, Me, and Logan


Brad Burnham, me (I know, the camo throws you off), and Tom (a.k.a. Brandon). I love these boys!

1 comment: