Friday, October 3, 2008

Jenna's Wedding

On October 3rd, 2008 at 4:30PM my little sister(...err..my brother-in-laws little sister...but I love her like my own!), Jenna Lamb, took the plunge and tied the knot with Curt Kliener.

Jenna trying on things for her big night.

Jenna and me at her wedding (I was hoping if I closed my eyes, when I opened them I would wake up from the dream! Just kidding Curt, I love ya!)

Kolby (my little brother...same story as Jenna, just a boy) and me were doing the tango and I made him put a rose in his mouth.

Haha, oh, to top it all off here's my sister,Robin, drinking out of the chocolate fountain with Missy, her step-mother-in-law.(...if you were a guest to the wedding reception and ate out of that fountain don't worry, they did it right before clean up!)

No comments: