Sunday, January 18, 2009

Paint ball anyone?

I went paint balling for the first time yesterday.  The guys I drive school buses with invited me.  I was the only girl and they told me I couldn't cry.  We talked a lot of smack this past week about lighting each other up.  They held to their word...I half way did...not really.  But I did do ok for being a girl and it being my first time.  Below are some pictures of my battle wounds...

So here is the worst one...shrapnel and all...hit right above my sweater, and put several little holes in my shirt...not ganna lie, I almost cried...almost...

Here is featured 2 of the multiple leg shots that have that turned to quite large bruises, luckily they can be covered in church with a long skirt and tall boots!

hhmmm....how do you explain this one to bishop?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ow, Sam, that looks rough... really rough.. Come visit my blog(s)... moonlitgardenofthegods.blogspot.com Remember where that name comes from? :o) Love ya Girl!!!